ENX MR16 Projector Lamp
Average Life: 75 hrs
Color Temperature 3300K
Finish: Clear, Open Face
Reflector Type: Faceted
Manufacturer Part Number: 1000337
Applications: 8mm projector, photo enlarger, film projectors, overhead / slide projectors, medical/ dental equipment, projectors, photo enlargers, microscopes, fiber optic illuminators.
Cross Reference: OSRAM/SYLVANIA (54984) ENX 82V 360W, PHILIPS (31927-7) ENX 82V 360W, GE (41705) ENX 82V 360W, USHIO (1000337) ENX 82V 360W, 62048-KLS
Equipment that uses ENX: 3M Projectors / Overhead Projectors - 1700 - 1706 - 1707 - 1710 - 1711 - 1715 - 1720 - 1730 - 1740 - 1760 - 1780 - 200 Microfilm - 212AKD - 212BLF - 212 - 213AKD - 213BLF - 213 Opaque / Transparency - 2770TAB - 2770T - 300/400 - 300 - 313 - 360 - 394 - 395 - 400 - 413 - 429 - 4405 - 4406 - 4407 - 9000 - 900 - 9050 - 9060 - 9070 - 9080 - 9100 - HA6000 - Altman Stage Lighting Company - Comet Spotlight - Luminator Spotlight - Ultra Quartz - Apollo Presentation Products / Projectors - 31239 SVENERGY - 31239 VP350 - 400 SHOWPRO - A2000 ECLIPSE - A2001 ECLIPSE - A2004 ECLIPSE - A2034 ECLIPSE - T-200 LEGEND - VP350 - Beseler Projectors / Overhead Projectors - 111 VU-GRAPH - 11 VU-GRAPH - 2 VU-GRAPH - 312 VU-GRAPH - 3141 VU-GRAPH - 314 VU-GRAPH - II VU-GRAPH - PS360LC - PS360 - VG514-14 - VG514 - Buhl Optical Projectors - 110 - 111 - 120 - 121 - 127 - 1A2914LCD11 - 1A2953LCD11 - 200 AMASSADOR - 200 AMBASSADOR-MODEL - 2912 - 2913TC - 2914C - 2914 - 500XTC - 500XT - 500 - 501 - 505 P - 506 - 80-14 100 - Charles Beseler - 2 VU-GRAPH - 30000 LUMA-SCRIBE - 30010 LUMA-SCRIBE - 30015 LUMA-SCRIBE - 312 VU-GRAPH - 3141 VU-GRAPH - 314 VU-GRAPH - 3 VU-GRAPH - 40/40 TRANSPAQUE Projector Opaque / Transparency - III VU-GRAPH - II VU-GRAPH - PSS360LC PORTA-SCRIBE - VG514 - Da-Lite Projectors / Overhead Projectors - 100 PET - 111 VU-GRAPH - 3 VU-GRAPH - III VU-GRAPH - P.E.T.100 - PS360-14LCP - PS360-14LC - PS360-14 - PS36014LCP - PS36014LCR - PS36014LC - PS36014 - PS360 - VG514 - DuKane Corporation - 28A638 - 28A641-A - 28A641A - 28A641 - 28A653A - 28A653 - 28A663A - 28A663 - 3000 LUMENS ATTACHE - 53A - 638 - 641A - 641 - 653A - 653 - 663 - 840A - SP3127 SUNSPLASH - SP3128 SUNSPLASH - Eiki International Incorporated - 3960 - 3970 - Elmo Projectors / Overhead Projectors - HP-254S OMNIGRAPHIC - HP-290DX - HP-3-KDX - HP-3-K - HP-355DX - HP-3KDX - HP-3K - HP-L-14 - HP-L-290 - HP-L-355 - HP-L14 - HP-L290 - HP-L355 - HP254S OMNIGRAPHIC - HP290DX Pr - HP355DX - HP3KDX - HP3K - HPL-14LC - HPL-14 - HPL-2900S DELUXE - HPL-2900 - HPL-290 - HPL-3550S DELUXE - HPL-3550 - HPL-355 - HPL14LC - HPL14 - HPL2900S DELUXE - HPL2900 - HPL290 - HPL3550S DELUXE - HPL3550 - HPL355 - L-14 - L-290 - L-355 - L14 - L290 - L355 - H.Wilson Corporation - 2000 CENTURION - Neumade Products Corporation - ML300P - Numavision - NV101 - NV201 - NV2101 - NV301 - Projection Optics Company - 30-30 TRANSPAQUE - Telex Communications - 3000 MAGNABYTE - 48050020 MAGNABYTE Projector - USI - 413EDA - 429BAA - Welch Allyn - 02600 Medical
- Most items ship from Southern California.
- We ship most orders with in 1-2 business days after receiving your order. Occasionally some items are unavailable and may be back ordered. If we are out of an item when we receive your order, we usually have it available within just a few days.
In the unlikely event that we cannot get the item within a few days, we will notify you via email or phone with the specific information.
- We do not process or ship orders on weekends or holidays.
- All orders from Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada may not be delivered on time, and additional shipping charges may be applied.
Please contact us in advance for additional charges to the these locations.
2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule
Orders received after 3:00PM on Friday February 16th through Monday February 19th will ship on Tuesday February 20th.
Orders received after 3:00PM on Friday May 25th through Monday May 28th will ship on Tuesday, May 29th.
Orders received after 3:00PM on Tuesday July 3rd will ship on Thursday July 5th. We will be closed July 4th.
Orders received after 3:00PM on Friday August 31st through Monday September 3rd will ship on Tuesday September 4th.
Orders received after 3:00PM on Wednesday November 21st through Sunday November 25th will ship the following Monday November 26th and possibly Tuesday November 27th depending on the volume of orders.
Orders received after 12:00PM on Friday December 21st through Tuesday December 25th will ship Wednesday December 26th and possibly Thursday December 28th depending on the volume of orders.
New Years Holiday
Orders received after 3:00PM on Friday December 28th through Tuesday January 1st will ship Wednesday January 2nd and possibly Thursday January 3rd depending on the volume of orders.
|Shipping Method and Rates
Shipping Method (Most Products):
FedEx Ground: expected delivery in 3-7 business days not including the day the order ships.
USPS Priority Mail: expected delivery 1-3 business days not including the day the order ships.
FedEx 3 Day: expected delivery in 3 business days not including the day the order ships.
FedEx 2 Day: expected delivery in 2 business days not including the day the order ships.
FedEx Standard Overnight: expected delivery in 1 business day not including the day the order ships
- Shipping Method (TV and Projector Bulbs and Modules):
Economy: expected delivery in 1-7 business days not including the day the order ships. These items also have a 24-48 hour lead time before they ship.
Expedited: expected delivery in 2-3 business days not including the day the order ships. These items also have a 24-48 hour lead time before they ship.
Shipping Rates: may vary depending on product weight/quantity and your location.
Note: Please note that special shipping or handling charges may apply for oversized or heavy packages, and for orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. One of our agents will notify you by e-mail or phone of any additional charges before processing the order.
|Shipping and Sales Exceptions:
We cannot sell or ship Green Energy Lighting brand Mercury containing lamps in the States of Massachusetts,Maine and Vermont.
We cannot sell or ship Green Energy Lighting brand Fluorescent lamps into State of Washington. Alternate brands will be substituted.
|Free Shipping Offers
|When offered, "Free Shipping" method will be Ground Shipping by the carrier of our choosing.
If one or more items are unable to be shipped the "Free Shipping" offer may be void. This determination will be at our discretion and you will be notified.
There are no rain checks or deferrals. Some items are exempt from the "Free Shipping" offer; these include HID Ballasts, BT56 size Metal Halide bulbs, 4ft linear fluorescent tubes, 4ft LED linear tubes, 4ft LED shop lights and all Ultragrow HID and T5 fixtures.
|Return & Exchange Policy
What if I received the wrong product?
- All merchandise shipped in error by us will be corrected at our expense.
- If you are returning an item that is shipped in error by us, RMA (RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION) number must be requested within 14 days from date of invoice. NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHOUT RMA NUMBER.
- Request RMA number: contact us
What should I do if I ordered something wrong?
- All merchandise ordered in error by customer must be returned freight prepaid.
RMA (RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION) number must be requested within 14 days from date of invoice.
NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER.
- Your credit card account will be credited for the price of the product minus 10% restocking fee as soon as the returned product is inspected found to be in sellable condition. (Note: Shipping charges are not refundable.)
- When requesting an exchange, we cannot guarantee that the replacement item(s) you wish to receive will be available at the time your request is processed. We highly recommend that you simply return the item(s) you wish to exchange and place a new order for the replacement item(s) on Bulbstock.com
- All products must be returned in new, re-saleable condition in the original boxes
- Request RMA number: contact us
What should I do if I received damaged products?
- In the unlikely event of a damaged or defective bulb, Bulbstock.com will replace or refund the cost of the bulb(s) at our discretion.
- Notification of Bulbstock.com of damaged or defective bulbs is required within 14 days of receipt.
- Report damaged/defective merchandise: contact us
Will my return shipping charges be reimbursed?
- Depends, if the reason for the return is our error (shipped wrong product; product not in satisfactory condition; etc.), a prepaid UPS label will be provided to you via fax or First Class Mail in order to return the product that was shipped in error. If the reason for the return is initiated by the customer, (ordered wrong product; changed mind; etc.) the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and these charges are not reimbursable.